Some folks have all the luck. Hege Jeanette Oksnes has that, and the dollars–well, crowns–to go with it. the 29-year-old good luck charm won Norway’s national lottory. So did her father. And so did her brother, just a few weeks ago. The timing? For all 3 wins, Oksnes was just about to give birth–she won hers, literally, the day before. all told, that entire family’s living quite well as of now. And now, the age old question has been answered. Just who do you have to sleep with to make some decent money around here?
Good things–like gobs of money–come in threes.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.