Tyler Gold didn’t just want to be known as Tyler Gold. It doesn’t do much for name recognission, you know. And being a business man involved in a not really disclosed line of business (Kinda makes you wonder, eh?), name recognission is key. Right? Sure. We’ll run with that. A judge in York, Nebraska sure did. And he ran all the way to changing Tyler’s name, legally, to “Tyrannosaurus Rex Joseph Gold. Okay, so you’ve got the name recognission thing down pat. Awesome. congrats and whatnot. Now here’s a question. How in the 7 levels of hell are you gonna fit a name like that on your creditcard? You do sign those, don’t you? Yeah, inquiring minds and all that. Do explain, if ya please–Google’s got nothin’.
What’s in a name, anyway?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.