Forget about trying to bring ODSP up to date–a thing I’ve been doing off and on for a couple years, now. Somebody’s been prodding the federal government in the ass a time or six. They’ve now decided, scheduled for 2016, that any and all payments from them–like, say, your income tax refund–will be handled via direct deposit. Keep in mind direct deposit’s been around for years. They call it in the name of saving money, but finally catching up to technology would be another way to look at it. Now, if we could just do something about the fact there’s still places around here that don’t take debbit–KFC here in Ottawa, I’m staring directly in your direction.
The government plans to catch up to 2012–in 2016.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.