I have enough excuses on my own, and can invent more on demand, for wandering over and grabbing me a cup or three of coffee. I don’t need to be told I’ll live longer, or that it may or may not prevent Alzheimer’s. Although, that right there is a very good way for me to maybe not need to think up my own excuses. Hey, less thinking? I’m all for that. And coffee. More coffee. Okay, so maybe I do need to be told. Now I have an excuse to be lazy.
As if I needed another excuse to feed my coffee adiction.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.