I mentioned a couple days ago that I have no one in this year’s playoffs to cheer for, and for that reason, I was cheering against the Phillies. My strategy appears to have worked, as they have officially been given their walking papers after 5 games. You can’t go wrong with that. Nor can you go wrong with last night’s events. If you’re a self-respecting baseball fan and not completely dilusional, you have an entirely logical hatred of the Yankees–simply for being, well, the Yankees. They, also, were handed their walking papers. This makes this Jays/Braves fan extraordinarily happy, which means all things considered, it’ll be a very good thanks giving this weekend. Now I just have one problem. With no one left to cheer for, I now have no one left to cheer against. Oh well, hockey’s heer. See you next year, folks. Maybe I’ll blog more about it then. But, well, probably not.
The Yankees and the Phillies, no more? What’s a baseball fan to do?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.