I didn’t even know there were companies out there who’d insure a property used for growing marijuana. Or, for that matter, who’d insure the actual operation for growing marijuana. Apparently, not only are there companies that do these things, but there’s actually people who want them up here–they’re currently a US thing primarily, it looks like. Yeah, people can’t aford to pay for things they need healthwise but give them their pot insurance. And just when I thought I’d seen it all. People are messed up–but, that’s why I have the blog.
The US has pot insurance? And health insurance is a problem?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.