An Ontario resident learned over the weekend he’d won himself a share of a $50 million jackpot, his share totaling we’ll call it $16 million. So what’s he do to cellebrate? He orders pizza. $16 million coming to him and he spends anywhere from $30 to $50 on pizza. His kid didn’t much agree with the prospect, apparently. Me? I’ll take mine with pepperoni, mushrooms and bacon, thanks. Talk about not living beyond your means–now, he’s not even in throwing distance.
A jackpot dinner I could get into.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.