Whatever it is you cellebrate and whenever it is you cellebrate it, here’s hoping the holiday’s as good to you as it’s very likely to be for me. I look forward to seeing your continued readership of this still very much in development blog in 2010. Be responsible, be safe, and most of all, have a little fun. It’s what we’re here for. And remember, it may be happy holidays to you, but it’s merry Christmas to others. Let’s not get *too* politically correct here. That’s how good moods get ruined real fast.
Best of the season to you and yours.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.