Excluding the hundred billion privacy issues they’re dealing with, now Facebook takes interpersonal guessing games to a whole new level. Apparently, its CEO has decided to perform his own little experiments and see if he can predict who folks would end up in a relationship with based on their Facebook interactions. Now, temporarily excusing the fact the last thing we need is another freaking match making site, he seems quite impressed with a 33% accuracy so far. I’ll restrain myself from pointing out he would have never predicted Jessica and I, for the simple fact of both of us barely use Facebook and she only joined after we’d started dating. But, good try, Zuckerberg. Might I suggest just buying out EHarmony, instead?
Please tell me Facebook doesn’t want to play fortune teller.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.