If you just so happen to be a mom, or a future mom, today, this is probably one of the most important days we’ll pass through this year. Enjoy it, and try not to work too hard–that’s why you have kids. If you’re not a mom or expectant mom, or even if you are, take yours out to breakfast or something. Now. Do it right now. She’ll thank you. Particularly if you pay for it. For everyone else, happy Sunday. Have a pint or two for me–I’ll be busy paying for mom’s breakfast. And loving every minute of it.
Happy mommy day, moms.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.