DreamHost and I have had our share of issues in the past–mostly related to network difficulties. But, they did hand over a discount for the server this very website’s sitting on, so consider balance restored. And now, confirming I’m not the only one with mostly positive experiences with the company, readers of Lifehacker have officially voted DH the best web host. Of this, I approve. Now, DH, just fix your network and we’ll be sittin’ pretty. Deal?
DreamHost is the best, according to Lifehacker. I agree.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.