I thought about watching last night’s game. Really, I did. For all of about half a second. Instead, I turned my attention to the Bluejays (they won, by the way). As opposed to our hockey team. It was over in the first period. Indeed, it could probably be argued it was over in about the first 20 seconds. Looking for an up side here. Hmm. Let’s see. Well, Dion Phaneuf scored. Once. And that’s it. Yeah, I got nothin’. God I hope the Canadians don’t make the playoffs. Really, I do. I’d hope the same for Ottawa, but well, it didn’t do me any good before. Okay, back to following baseball.
Rangers 5, Maple Leafs 1.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.