It’s the start of April. The official start of spring for any sports fan. And, the official start of the 2010 baseball season. There’s a crap ton of young bats turning loose on this team, and even more waiting in the wings. Will we make the playoffs this year? Not a clue. I’d be happy with doing better than last season, personally. And to welcome in the 2010 baseball season, as only a Jays fan can, have a theme song in video format. Okay, Bluejays, let’s play ball. And win something.
Okay, Bluejays, let’s play ball!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.