Because mine apparently sure can’t. Granted they *did* make it to a shootout, apparently, but what I saw of last night’s game, which ended badly, shootout or no, sure didn’t look all too promising of good news. I came home from Trish’s place last night and fell on the coutch for the third period. With 5 minutes left in the third, after the team demonstrated all the consistency of wet pasta, I pretty much called it a loss and switched it off. Good choice. Aside from Sundin scoring to tie it up, it sounds like I didn’t miss a whole hell of a lot. At least we now know before Christmas they’ll be golfing in April, though. Sure makes waiting for the season to be over a whole lot easier.
wanted: team that can play.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.