In my one-person household, we have a problem. It’s baseball season, and Toronto’s actually doing… well… decently. It’s alsp playoff season, and Montreal still needs to be shown the door–something I’d like to be able to watch. Unfortunately, while my multitasking ability is awesome, my TV’s isn’t. So I missed the playoff style drop kick handed to Buffalo thanks to Boston on Monday night. But, as I’ve shown previously, just because I missed it by 4 days doesn’t mean I can’t have my own little cellebration. So long, Sabres. You were good in the regular season–just not good enough for the postseason. I’d say I’ll miss ya, but well… no.
Oh, buffalo. You had such promise. Well, okay, maybe not.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.