It didn’t look entirely too convincingly in our favour for most of the night–they scored twice in the first, we didn’t do squat. We managed to get one back in the second, and that was about it. right up until the 16 minute mark of the third, before we finally managed to net the equaliser. And, with maybe a minute–if that long–gone in overtime, we knocked home the winner. It doesn’t feel like an ultimate victory right now, but as I tweeted after the end of the game, we may not be playoff bound this year, but we’re sure gonna screw it up for anyone who is. I’d say this isn’t a bad start. Welcome to the new highlight of the 2010 season–ruining everyone else’s playoffs.
Maple Leafs 3, Rangers 2.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.