I get that not everyone’s going to agree with the olympics. I get that there’s probably not going to be anything short of a small miracle that’ll change their mind. And I get that even if their mind changed, they’d more than likely still insist the olympics be paid for by someone else who isn’t them–while they enjoy the benefits thereof, of course. That’s fine. That’s cool. Wonderful, even. That’s their right. This isn’t. Way to go, morons. You’ve just successfully punished people who probably had little to do with the games, short of maybe going to watch. Yeah, you’ve definitely made your point. Now kindly go to hell.
On why olympic protesters are morons.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.