Rocking the gold, Heather Moyse and Kaillie Humphries nailed their run on a track many not from Canada were actually afraid of, if you read the news. Not to be left out of the standings, Helen Upperton and Shelley-Ann Brown squeezed in behind them for silver. Canada walks away with 15 metals, and 7 gold as a result. Own that, VANOC.
And because we can, a Canadian 1 2 punch. In bobsled.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.