The thrill did it again. Exactly what we’re paying him to do. Tied at 3, going into the third. Just over 5 minutes left, he blows one through to close it out. If I’d actually remembered to watch the whole game I’d have probably been surprised as hell. As it is, I’m still to this day trying to figure out why in the 7 levels of hell Nashville has a hockey team. But, they do. And we nailed them. Now if only that actually counted. Ah well, can’t have everything.
Maple Leafs 4, Predators 3.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.