I know, my birthday’s not until June, but if someone’s looking for things to buy, either of these would be absolutely awesome. Granted, this machine’s still going strong–and it’s running a dual core processor, but… still. At least 8 GB of memory. Seriously? For a budget computer? I mean, sure it comes with Windows 7 64-bit, but it’d take me all of a couple hours to whipe that off if I decide to and throw Linux on there instead. And with specs like that, without any sort of customization on my part? Sweet jesus that thing’d run like a dream. Okay, must stop looking. I won’t be able to sleep tonight.
I think I just drooled a little.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.