What? Explain? They go up against a team like the Penguins, and win. They go up against a team like the Bruins, and eventually win. But they go up against Edmonton and they don’t show up? I’m not very good at wrapping my head around that particular prospect. I’m even less good at processing just how it is even the Leafs can manage this level of inconsistency without looking like minor leaguers. Were this a divisional game, I’d be crying right now. Though, admittedly, that’s only because we right now suck against our own division. And every other division, but oh well. In a way, it’s a good thing we haven’t seen the cup since before my mother was born. Less likely to wind up wanting to strangle us a general manager. At least until next year. Meantime, let’s see more games like the Penguins one, shall we?
Oilers 3, Maple Leafs 1.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.