Since apparently, the folks over at Passport Canada have decided discontinuing the online application service is an awesome idea. Is it just that I’m supremely lazy to the point of it being nearly embarrassing, or does this seem like a kind of step backwards on the convenience/technological advancement part? Particularly since they’re replacing the online system with an interactive (and presumeably PDF) form that you still need to print off and take to the passport office. Come on, Canada. We were making such good progress here.
Guess I’d better print off my passport yesterday.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.