And it only took them a small eternity. Canada’s minister of foreign affairs jumped on the other NATO countries involved in the afganistan mission saying they needed to contribute more troops than they currently are to the issue. Of course, then he was quick to add Canada’s already doing its fair share, if not more. I guess someone disagreed, because now, they’re setting an example. I dunno, I don’t much care for the fact Canada’s pretty much just becoming an extension of the US, at least so far as the current policies go, but at least the government’s actually following through on something for once. Now if they could follow through on something locally that’d be awesome.
I guess they *can* lead by example.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.