Ordinarily I wouldn’t bother bringing mention of things like this, I mean I already beat the issue to death with my several references to Iran’s stupidity, but you know, half this crap wouldn’t be going on if it wasn’t for the kinds of policies the US and its allies are trying to push onto other countries. It’s always been a belief of mine that absolutely no one should be allowed to possess or use nuclear technology. But, since only a select few countries are, any country found to be doing research in the field is automaticly on the hit list of the countries who’ve already done said research. I don’t want to see nuclear weapons in the hands of North Korea’s whackjobs either, but then again, I don’t want to see them in the hands of the US, or Britain, at the same time. Admitedly for different reasons, but the thought’s still the same. I mentioned before exactly what I think of the hypocrisy of the US. My opinion hasn’t changed. And neither has the US. Figures.
Look at that. Another nuclear whackjob.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.