No sooner do things in Lebanon show signs of possibly getting back to normal, if there is such a thing in the middle-east, does Iran toss its 1.5 cents into the mix. Correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s some unwritten law that says there can’t be any less than 3 countries at war at one time in that region or hell will freeze, lightning will strike and whipe out whole cities, and Bill Clinton will be appointed US president; screw elections. Ceasefire isn’t even 12 hours old, and Iran’s making more threats. Just another little piece of insanity from a country of whackjobs. And these fools have nuclear technology. We’re fucked if they decide to pull a Hitler.
Because middle-east peace is an oxymoron.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.