And, not unlike an election promise, a week after it was made, Israel’s going and dropping folks off in Lebanon again. Did they not already agree they were pulling themselves out of the country? Granted, they had said before they’d defend themselves… okay, so that’s expected. But, uh, that wasn’t defending themselves. That was another move into Lebanon, with the intent on blowing shit up. And you just know as son as Lebanon retaliates Israel will scream violation.
Short and sweet, not unlike an election promise.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.