Tonight’s Toronto versus Detroit baseball game is apparently going to be a very dry one. At least on the alcohol front. Folks got a little too rough and loud during last night’s game, so the alcohol and gaming commission suspended the stadium’s license to serve alcohol for 3 games as a result. Woops. Too much pass-time goin’ on with Canada’s second favourite pass-time. In other slightly related news, my poor team is losing. Granted, it’s only by a run, but… ow. Just ow.
A little baseball with your booze?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.