And maybe, if I’m lucky, I’ll get around to actually doing said things.
- Toss laundry in the machine
- Go through stuff I haven’t unpacked yet from the trip to the parentals’
- Unpack anything I might need, and pack it with the road trip stuff
- Wash anything I forgot I didn’t wash before coming back here (hey, it happens)
- Go clean out the downstairs mailbox, so the mail I won’t be collecting for the next two weeks has somewhere to collect dust
- Double check my schedule
- Double check my mother’s schedule
- Get a straight answer out of said mother as to when she’ll be here, with whom and for how long
- Get dishes out of the way
- File yet another unemployment report (I’m really getting tired of doing that)
- Charge my cell phone
- Run by the bank
- Find my sanity, if I have any left
Gawd, in a way I’m glad I’m not moving. Life, thy name shall be chaos.