It’s only as far as Pembroke, and it’s only for the weekend, but… eh. Whatcha gonna do? I go bother the parentals tonight, come back late-ish on Sunday. I’ll try to post a time or 6. But, y’know. If not, I might actually stick to updating twitter for a bloody change. We leave at some point after Trish and her husband get off work. I are already packed and whatnot. Yes, I know, you can faint now. I’m actually not slacking for a change. Now all I need to do is, well, um, not a damn thing. Damn that feels good. I go feed myself now.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “Road trippin’!”
And here I was thinking you’d finally gotten greyhound to play nice. Damn!
I’ll IM you when I get home and hopefully we can talk if you’re still there.
Greyhound blows. Read my next entry.