Myspace flags a musician for copyright violations. For uploading her own music. And, this is why you rarely hear of a police officer actually showing up to defend a contested speeding ticket. It just might be that the ticket itself is a little tiny bit out to lunch. Technology in the right hands? Awesome. Technology in *these* hands? Epic failure.
I am highly amused.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.