They should change that line in the miranda speech to read: anything you say or search can be used against you in a court of law. Because apparently, it can. Um, oops? Dear moronic criminals with conscience: you’re a little tiny bit slow on the uptake. … And now, I go see which of my heat registers has crapped. Again.
If you’re gonna hide the fact you hit someone, don’t search for ways to do it on Google, hm?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.