They should change that line in the miranda speech to read: anything you say or search can be used against you in a court of law. Because apparently, it can. Um, oops? Dear moronic criminals with conscience: you’re a little tiny bit slow on the uptake. … And now, I go see which of my heat registers has crapped. Again.
If you’re gonna hide the fact you hit someone, don’t search for ways to do it on Google, hm?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
10 responses to “If you’re gonna hide the fact you hit someone, don’t search for ways to do it on Google, hm?”
If nothing else, life without stupidity would be dull.
Plus, I’d have almost nothing to post!
Hahaha. Have my entries bored you to death yet?
Hardly. But good try, though! LOL
Dang it, I’ll have to try harder next time.
Just ask Jessica how hard that is. She’s been trying for months.
Hey, maybe we should team up and try it. Muhahahahahahahahahahaha.
Yes, that would be fun…or…um…boring…or something. LOL!
And I’m still trying. I love a challenge.