As hinted at by Jessica (samari76) while I was out of town, certain individuals have decided to subtract a few years from their mental age and instead resort to wining and complaining about every small problem that’s ever been invented. Since I have a huge ass problem with reading it, not to mention she’s decided to sling mud at a few folks I *am* friends with (you just don’t do that if you don’t want to piss me off), she no longer graces the friends page. Some of you folks already know the guilty party of which I speak. She gets a special place on my get over yourself list.
The blog just got slightly more drama free.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
One response to “The blog just got slightly more drama free.”
Good for you. I believe I know who it is… and she is off my Friends page as well.