A couple of Quebec comedians decided they’d place a call to Sarah Palin. And in doing so, make her think one of them was France’s president. And she fell for itt. No, sorry, tripped and fell for it. The conversation lasted nearly 10 minutes before she was finally clued in that she’d pretty much been had. Um. Zuh? I’d just like to know why it is she or her people figured he’d want to talk to a vice-presidential wanna-be anyway? Blatantly honest question. Are all republicans that… um…well, stupid?
US education system at work? … I hope not.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.