I haven’t done squat today, except make a rather pathetic attempt at getting dressed. Mom and dad are out at the grocery store and doing some other crap they have to get done this morning. I’m… well, not. I decided to stay home and mind 2 dogs and a dust mop, because that takes less energy. Lazy in the extreme? Probably. Do I care? No not really. Jessica (samari76) will be boarding the bus at 12:40 tonight, and should be here by about quarter past noon, give or take, tomorrow. Long ass trip, but I do believe it’s gonna be worth it. It is for me, anyway. Hmm. I had more to say here. I don’t now. Go figure.
Because lazy I don’t give 2 fucks mode is in full effect.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.