The Blogalyser reveals…
Your blog/web page text has an overall readability index of 11.
This suggests that your writing style is conventional
(to communicate well you should aim for a figure between 10 and 20).Your blog has 12 sentences per entry, which suggests your general message is distinguished by complexity
(writing for the web should be concise).
male female self world past future
Your text shows characteristics which are 50% male and 50% female
(for more information see the Gender Genie).
Looking at pronoun indicators, you write mainly about yourself, then the world in general and finally your social circle. Also, your writing focuses primarily on the present, next the past and lastly the future.
Find out what your blogging style is like!
Punked from Shon (thecrazykiwi). This is what happens when I lack in anything creative/inspiring/bitchy. Mind, I also question the resulting answer, but y’know.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.