Mister Bell technician finally showed up. Took him all of half an hour to 40 minutes to do his thing. And 2/3 of that was him trying to find where my phone line connects downstairs. I swear this guy’d been doing his job for maybe a week. And now, the phone line works, and I have net access again (I was without it while he was tinkering). Now I just have to make a certain phone call to a certain someone at a certain time so she’s not thinking I’m abandoning/ignoring her. Or something. Or just because we didn’t get to talk much yesterday. And now, I go do that.
Yayness and such.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.