A computer manufacturing company who expects me to do tech support for them is apparently unable to stick a computer in front of me that’s capable of opening a whole lot more than the number of windows necessary to complete the tasks asociated with this job, who’s days are both numbered and decreasing. The system’s not slow, by any means. It just can’t handle a massive onslaught of pages that would have served to be the somewhat amusing and somewhat fucked up contents of the entry that should be replacing this one. Ah well, not every system can be built to *my* specifications. But can it at least be built to stable ones?
I have come to a very disturbing realization.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.