Punked from octranspo. LIRR rider acquitted in cell phone fight. After smacking someone for giving someone else a business card. Never mind the whole giving folks shit for talking on a cell phone. Only in America does crap like that get tossed out of court. here’s the kicker. Mister public enforcer is a reserve police officer. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is your daily dose of wtf. Who’s up for a wager if he was the one who got slapped he’d be screaming for at least probation? I’m taking bets all afternoon.
And it’s not illegal to smack someone upside the head?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.