The simple, yet sad truth? They’re dead, and I’ve accepted that. Plus I’ve plum run out of ways to say they lost for the billionth time this year plus 1. So, I wash my hands of this season, pray to God John Ferguson gets himself canned, and will start over next year. In the meantime, maybe I’ll be motivated this summer to blog the baseball season. Anything’s possible.
You may be wondering about the lack of Leafs posting.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.