I would just like to point out that you have, once again, managed to show up way too freaking early. You aren’t supposed to be anywhere near here until December at the earliest. It should not *be* this cold in early November. And there’s a nasty rumor floating around that there was a snow sighting this morning. You are not welcome here. Kindly screw off until December.
PS: If it gets any colder tomorrow, you and I are going to have a very long, very one-sided conversation.
An open letter to winter.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.