Or at least put a wall around it. Mayhap then the separatist movement will be content. It’s apparently not good enough, after all, when someone who isn’t even from Canada and has already learned english, and *only* came to Canada to play hockey, doesn’t speak french. Sacreligious, I’m tellin ya! What ever will we do about it? Oh, I know, let’s throw the world’s biggest hissy fit and further prove you’re deserving of the moron of the year 2008 award! I’ve said it once, twice, 3 times before–the sooner Quebec goes buh bye, the better. I have no problem whatsoever with people from Quebec. Or French-speaking people in general. I do, however, have a problem with the holier than thou attitude certain groups in Quebec like to adopt. News flash, folks–thou art not holy. You are not the exception to the rule. If you would like to continue believing you are, you may walk thyself off the nearest cliff. And thank you for trying to screw with my game. even if it isn’t my team.
Put a wall around Quebec. Then fill it with water.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.