Thanks to Mojo 640, I got to watch the third period of Thursday’s game. For those who live under a rock, or perhaps don’t follow the game of Hockey as closely as I do when I can, that was the period on the day when Mats Sundin became the all-time leader in two categories on one shot. And I have to say, though it would have been better not to be at work when it was happening so I could watch it live, even looking back at it in replay fashion… it still feels good. And now, for the first time since the season started, I can watch a game in my own apartment on TV (go digital cable!). So I shall go do that. Penguins gonna die!
It’s even sweeter in replay.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.