30 runs scored, and not for the home team. Texas 30, Baltimore… a grand total of… drumroll please… 3. Oh. My. Lord. Not since, and I feel shamed to admit it, Toronto lost 22 to 2 15 years ago did we see something like that. And not since the 1800’s before that. Or so history’s quoting us, at least. Um, ow. I’d feel bad for Baltimore, except–um, they’re in the same division as toronto. And anything bad for them has gotta be good for toronto. If I tell myself that often enough, the same might hold true for the Leafs. But we’re not talking about them. Not until October 15th. Or sooner if the withdrawal gets to me.
Now there’s a baseball game I’d love to watch.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.