Enough ranting for one week. Or until the next time the village misplaces an idiot. Now, we have the just plain unusual. Giving a dog CPR. Now, I wouldn’t wanna do that with any of the dogs my parents are currently taking care of (I won’t say own, because one of them is mine)–to be blatantly honest, they got breath that’d kill ya. But I guess bad breath is still better than no breath, so it doesn’t surprise me all that much that someone’s already gone and done that jto a 10-month-old. I dunno. Dogs are kinda like some people’s children except better behaved, but… still. There are just some things I won’t do. At least not without a nose plug. And that be one of ’em.
Now that’s some kind of devotion.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.