So first, Quebec is a nation. Then, Quebec is not actually a nation, just its own separate entity within Canada. Then, it’s a nation as a society or however the hell the liberals kinda half-assed put it as. And now, thanks to mister Harper, we’re back to quebec is a nation within Canada again. I really wish people would make up their minds–then actually do something about it. Like, you know, give Quebec its status as a nation, then politely tell them to butt the fuck out of the rest of Canada’s affairs. I already mentioned my feelings regarding that, but this latest bout of stupidity warrants a second mention. Sure, okay. So let Quebec do the being its own nation thing. Except… where they expect to still have a say in Canada’s policies as a whole, tell ’em to stuff it. They’ve been kicking and screaming for years to be able to do their own thing. I honestly probably wouldn’t notice one way or the other if it actually happened that way. Except, perhaps, the little kids screaming in the back will shut up.
They’re playing with semantics again.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.