If Raycroft had been in net for the Florida game, in which we soundly got spanked, he probably wouldn’t have been named one of this week’s 3 stars. But, he wasn’t, and he was. Ah, I do love the ins and outs of the hockey world. And now, Raycroft has his own personal 3 game winning streek going on. Will he make it 4 tonight? Will the Leafs make it 2 in a row for the second time this season? Well, if not, I won’t be the only one uncovering the dictionary of 4-letter words, I’m sure.
The difference between hero and hated is a game.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.