I missed the part where they jumped out and snagged a win, but this was still awesome to watch. O’course, there’s at least one individual out there who disagrees with me, but eh, I think I’d die of shock if no one did. See, kids–this is what happens when you put your future in the hands of one player. The other 22 or so fall asleep. And even Alexander Ovechkin can’t carry your team. Particularly when he’s too busy being shut down. By the way… I thought he was good?
Another one bites the dust.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.