Unfortunately, as amusing as it is for me, I’d imagine the Ontario family it happened to is outright pissed. A funeral scheduled for this weekend had to be postponed, because the mother it was for was going to be a little late. And I thought my great uncle was the only one who’d actually end up being late to his own funeral. My aunt *did* warn him of that, too… and he was. Gotta love Canada Post.
When you think of losing someone, you generally don’t think of it happening in the mail.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.