The preseason is over and we can actually get down to the playing for real, for a bloody change. Even if it did end with a second loss in a row to Detroit. But it was a shootout, anyway. That’s, uh… well, progress. And they weren’t shut out in the shootout, for… the first time since shootouts decided tie games. Well, okay, so maybe it wasn’t *quite* that bad. I do believe the Leafs never actually won a shootout, though. They didn’t win this one either… but at least Sundin found the net this time! That in itself was a problem last year… a *huge* problem. Fortunately, we won’t need to worry about seeing them again until December. Unfortunately, we’ve got 2 games back to back with the Senators, and I’m gonna be forced to miss half of both of them. Bastards.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.