Someone obviously thinks we do. It’s being circulated that they’ve come to some kind of an agreement with Boyd Devereaux, who used to play for the Coyotes and before that the Red Wings. Well, I guess we’ll find out eventually if we need yet another body plugging the hole at center. Like, say, if someone ends up victimised by another Dany Heatley. In the meantime, though… uh, well, at least the minor league team’s got an experienced man. I suppose.
Do the Leafs need another center?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.